Please note that the answers below may well be affected by current COVID measures.
Frequently asked questions? (and answers)
- How do we book a course? – Please click on the “add to cart” button below the desired course, automatic confirmation will be sent, along with an email to give you the exact times/ location etc!
- Are spaces available on the course? – Yes, unless it states “Limited spaces or fully booked”
- Are some of your courses suitable for complete beginners? – Yes, but please check if you unsure!
- What will we need survival equipment wise? – All specialist equipment is provided, you just need sensible clothes+footwear for the season/s, and the season rated sleeping bag+mat for overnight courses!
- Will we be sleeping on the beach? – Only on the Coastal Survivor Course. Accommodation is at our base camps in private wild woodland. Tents/shelter are provided, although you can bring your own.
- Are meals and drinks provided? – Yes, it’s not very often we go hungry on the coast, some of the cooking is course content, and some require you to bring a pack lunch.
- Is local accommodation available the night before the course? – Yes, you can camp locally or we can help you make other arrangements.
- Are children allowed on the courses? – Yes, as long as they are supervised by you or an appointed adult!
- Are children charged adult prices? – It depends on the course, some courses require ingredients or consumables, a fishing course the child and adult can book for a reduced price, please email us and we can send you a discount code.
- How do we confirm a date/booking? – Confirming a booking is made when full payment is received, in advance, by payment on-line, directly by cashed cheque or confirmed direct transfer!
- Will we have to eat worms? – No, nor will you have to undertake any task or activity you wish to abstain from, we want you to have fun and enjoy yourself!
- Where are the courses held? – The majority of courses are near Bridport DT6. We do have courses all over the UK, and overseas.
Anything else, please ask, happy to help!
Email the firstname.lastname@example.org