What is it?
Foraging inland course around private wild woodland, meadows and hedgerows. The land is a mix of all the habitats needed to forage and find an abundant selection of medicinal and edible; plants, flowers and fruits, commonly found across the UK.
The skills you experience on our foraging inland course
- Saftey first
- Seasons and weather influences
- Reading the lie of the land
- Where and how to forage sustainably
- Identification of edible plants, seeds, flowers, fruits, mushrooms
- Storing and transporting foraged foods
- Handling, preperation and cooking methods discussed
What do you need for the course?
- Basic outdoor footwear and clothes suitable for the season and weather
- Waterproof and windproof jacket and trousers
- water bottle
- Personal first aid kit
- Please feel free to bring a camera or method of recording your experience.
What does it cost?
Per person booking £126.
How do you book?
Please select a suitable course date and location from the options at the top of the page and complete the simple and secure online booking process.
Your spaces on the course are confirmed once full payment is received. If you need more info or have any concerns regarding this course, please email the firstname.lastname@example.org