3 day Complete Coastal Survival 31st March 2019
March 29 @ 10:00 am - March 31 @ 4:00 pm£285.00
Complete Coastal Survival Course
£100.00 – £285.00
3 day Coastal Survival Course – basic and advanced skills.
What is it?
The Complete Coastal Survival course is an advanced survival skills course over 3 days, this course allows you to really learn and understand what is required to survive on the coast with minimal kit and limited resourses in a “castaway” experience. Set on the abundant shorelines of West Dorset and South West Sweden together will our good friends at All In Nature Sweden.
The courses covers in depth, a range of survival skills you would expect on a complete coastal survivor course. We will provide you with basic shelter tarps, a survival kit and rations of the other esssentials needed.
Once demonstrated and understood, the skills are practiced individual in pairs or as a group, with constant instuctor support available, and on hand though out the course.
The skills you experience on our complete coastal survival course
- Understanding the survival kit
- Understanding the coastal terrain, including tides.
- Seeking and locating shelter.
- Identifying dangers.
- Fire for cooking and warmth.
- Locating and purifying fresh water.
- Finding wild foods.
- Catching wild foods.
- Preparing, cooking and preserving wild food.
- Using wild plants for first aid/medicine.
- Maintaining body temperature and hydration.
- Survival mind set psychology and fittness.
- Basic compass navigation.
- Signalling for rescue.
What do you need?
- Basic outdoor footwear and clothes suitable for the season and weather on your course
- Waterproof and windproof jacket and trousers
- Spare change of clothes
- Warm hat and gloves
- Sleeping bag and roll mat
- Head torch
- Water bottle and 1 ltr fresh drinink water
- Personal first aid kit
- Please feel free to bring a camera or method of recording your experience.
What does it cost?
Per person booking £285
How do you book?
Please select a suitable course date and location from the options at the top of the page and complete the simple and secure online booking process.
Your spaces on the course are confirmed once full payment is received. If you need more info or have any concerns regarding this course, please email the firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses in the UK, and Sweden in assotiation with All In Nature Sweden.
Book the Coast Master Course and get a discount with the Complete Coastal Hunter Gather bushcraft course when booked together. Please find the full detail on the Coast Master page.
17th – 19th May 2019 in Sweden, 29th -31st March 2019 in SW Dorset, £100 Deposit 17th – 19th May 2019 in Sweden, £100 Deposit 29th – 31st March 2019 in SW Dorset