Basic Bushcraft Course
Basic bushcraft 1 day course
What is it?
Our basic bushcraft course is perfect for those of you wishing to explore the world of Bushcraft – discovering what Bushcraft skills can easily produce from natural materials. Bushcraft skills on the course cover the basics including the safe use of the bushcraft knife and how you can easily make tools and equipment.
Fire lighting is achieved using natural materials, your hands can easily turn to making string and cord from fibres from plants and trees. The great outdoors can be a wonderful playground and provider, with a few basic bushcraft skills.
1 day bushcraft course – start 10am, end 4pm. Break for lunch.
The skills you experience on our basic bushcraft course
- The bushcraft kit including the bushcraft knife and safe use.
- Shelter and sleeping systems.
- Fire lighting and maintaing fire.
- Water in the wild, filtration and purification.
- Food in the wild, foraging, preparing and cooking.
- Understanding wild reasourses to produce tools and equipment.
- Care and maintaing yourself and your kit.
What do you need for the course?
- Basic outdoor footwear and clothes suitable for the season and weather on your course.
- Waterproof and windproof jacket and trousers.
- Pack lunch and water bottle.
- Please feel free to bring a camera or method of recording your experience.
What does it cost?
Adult booking £84.
How do you book?
Please select a date and location for your intended course and complete the online booking process at the top of the page
Your spaces on the course are confirmed once full payment is received. If you need assistance or have any concerns regarding this course, please email the firstname.lastname@example.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.