The Complete Coastal Survivor course is an advanced level survival course set on the coast, this course allows you to really learn and understand what is required to survive on the coast with minimal kit and limited resourses.
5 day Coastal Survival Course.
The courses covers in depth, a range of survival skills you would expect on a complete coastal survivor course. We will provide you with basic shelter – wood for fire, water and food ration if required, these will be greatly extended with any available wild resources.
You will be provided with our coastal explorer emergency survival kit that includes:
- Emergency orange survival bag.
- Electronic lighter.
- Waterproof firelighter block.
- Metal mug.
- Folding stainless steel locking blade.
- 10 hook long line set.
- Pocket Gill net.
- 10M 2.5mm braided cord.
- Waterproof whistle.
- Reflector mirror.
- Chemical snap light stick.
You will be required to bring the following personal kit:
- Sleeping bag suitable for the season.
- Sleeping mat.
- Waterproof jacket/trousers.
- Waterproof boots.
- Personal first aid kit.
- Head torch.
- Day sack.
- Personal wash kit.
- Spare change of clothes in a sealed plastic bag.
- Understanding the kit
- Understanding the coastal terrain.
- Seeking and locating shelter.
- Identifying dangers.
- Fire for cooking and warmth.
- Locating and purifying fresh water.
- Finding wild foods.
- Catching wild foods.
- Preparing, cooking and preserving wild food.
- Using wild plants for first aid/medicine.
- Maintaining body temperature and hydration.
- Survival mind sets and psychology.
- Basic compass navigation.
- Signaling for rescue.
Once demonstrated and understood, the skills are practiced individual in pairs or as a group, with constant instuctor support available, and on hand though out the course.
Individual student course fees £575:00.
To reduce the ecological impact on the local training environment, we may provide some resources.
Please contact us now if you would like to receive more information.
Call Fraser on: 07702 104644